Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD
We currently have a fantastic new job opportunity come available for a RGN, RMN or RNLD to work for a specialist independent hospital within the area.
As a registered nurse you will be working within a hospital which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care and has an excellent reputation in the area.
The independent hospital specialises in the treatment of acute eating disorders for children and young people aged between 6 -16.
The right candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £26,000-£31,000 per annum plus other generous benefits and will be working 37.5 hours per week.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following skills:
· Eating disorder experience would be beneficial
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· Experience of working with children and young people would be a advantage
· provide effective treatment tailored to each child’s needs
You must be qualified as a RGN, RMN or RNLD.
Reference ID: 820
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified