Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to join one of the leading care companies in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a RGN OR RMN you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all the residents within their care.
The prestigious home is highly dedicated in providing all staff and residents with the dignity and respect they deserve.
The prestigious home is located within a wonderful conservation area, designated of special scientific interest and famous for its wildlife, while being registered to provide Nursing and Residential Care for around 60 elderly people.
The right candidate will work 36 hours per week and will be paid a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour other generous benefits.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills which are essential for this role:
· Good nursing experience
· Able to write care plans
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· Dementia awareness
You must be qualified as a RGN or RMN and have recordable experience in the relevant areas.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified