Clinical Lead Nurse for Care Home
Motivated Clinical Lead Nurse is to join beautiful Care Home in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The Care Home is a medium size providing care for both resident and nursing care living with dementia and also the elderly.
The Successful candidate will receive a salary of £14.00 per hour plus other great benefits.
So as a clinical lead nurse, what do you need to do to make this happen?
· Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
· Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
· Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
In order to achieve this, our clinical lead nurse should have:
A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.
Our clinical lead nurse must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
They must also have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a relevant field.
To be considered for this role you need to be qualified as a Nurse and have senior experience within nursing.
Reference ID: 773
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse