Registered General Nurse Opening
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse to join one of the leading care companies in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a RGN you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all the residents within their care.
The prestigious home is highly dedicated in providing all staff and residents with the dignity and respect they deserve.
The right candidate will work 36 hours per week and will be paid a competitive salary of £15.00 per hour plus other generous benefits.
Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the resident’s needs
· Create and maintain with the home’s staff an environment in which all members of staff can contribute to the maximum of their ability in providing a high standard of skilled nursing care to the residents and encourage recognition of the resident as an Individual
· Enable residents to live a fuller life style within the nature of their capability
· Know what is meant by British Standard, what constitutes this standard and how it assists the home to maintain and promote standards of care and administration in the home
· Good nursing experience
· Able to write care plans
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· Dementia awareness
NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number required
Previous experience working in a residential care setting, Strong team player and seen as a role model to the Care Assistants.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified