Experienced RGN Unit Manager
We currently have an exciting opening for an experienced RGN Unit Manager within this prestigious nursing home.
Our client is one of the leading care companies within the UK, and is offering a very competitive salary of £15.45 per hour and other various benefits.
The unit you will be managing within the prestigious home which consists of various units for the elderly and frail.
You will be managing a highly dedicated care team which provide the very highest standard of care to the residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
· Able to meet deadlines
· Experience of working with elderly and frail people
· Good management skills and able to manage a group of people.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 12 months experience of working as a unit manager at a similar level.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified