Opportunity for RMN or RNLD Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has come available for a RMN or RNLD Nurse to work within an exceptional Mental Home within the area. The highly pristine Home has an excellent reputation within the area and is highly rated by many people.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £13.96 per hour plus many other generous benefits and you will be working 37.5 hours per week.
The prestigious Home consists of 20 bedded unit which supports people with physical needs who require assistance and care.
The home is for people with mental health issues.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have the following skills which are an essential part of this role:
· Experience of working with people who have mental heath issues
· Able to show empathy and warmth
· Able to write Care Plans and observations.
· Able to use own initiative
· Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc
You must be qualified as a RNLD or RMN and have at least 12 months experience in a similar settings however newly qualified nurses will also be consider for this role.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified