Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
We are excited to announce that this post is to work within an exceptional nursing home and as a deputy manager you will be working for one of the leading care companies in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for deputy manager with a good track record.
The ideal candidate would be positive, supportive, motivational and have a caring manner which will be followed by your team.
You’ll be driven by the desire to improve and develop your own skills and those around you.
As a Deputy Manager you will have a keen eye for detail, always act with integrity and be driven by the principles of fairness.
Our client offers various benefits and very competitive salary
£33,000 per annum/37.5 hours per week.
Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone with the following skills:
· Experience of managing a home
· Good clinical skills
· Good with nursing
· Dementia awareness
You must be qualified as a Nurse with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Reference ID: 575
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified