Unit Manager RGN
We have excellent opportunity for a RGN. As a Unit Manager you have responsibility for leading your shift to ensure we deliver excellent standards of care; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
The successful candidate for this role will be paid a competitive salary of £36,582 per annum plus other generous benefits.
As part of this role you will:
· Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing our resident’s needs and wishes
· Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
· Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
· Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
· Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
· Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
· Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this, Unit Managers should have:
· A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver.
· A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centered ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
· Be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
· Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
· Our nurses must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
You must be qualified as a Nurse with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Reference ID : 518
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse