Registered Mental Nurse RMN Role
New job opening for Registered Mental Nurse RMN to work UK’s leading providers of independent specialist secure and step-down care across the UK.
As a staff nurse you will be working with highly reputed service within the Monmouthshire area.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £33,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Our RMN Job Role involves:
Being a clear leader for the Nursing team and managing shifts
Providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Promoting professional development within the team.
To be successful an RMN, you’ll need
- An RMN qualification
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
Reference ID: 1191
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified