Software Engineer (Senior)
Senior Software Engineer | Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation | International Online Gaming | Leeds
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit Senior Software Engineers (PHP, Node.JS, React) to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in Leeds.
The Senior Software Engineer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
You will join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
A relocation package is offered for candidates living outside of Leeds.
You will join a high performing development team and will be based in beautiful offices, working for an outstanding company which encourages career progression.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Join a team who are passionate about new technologies
- Use languages and technologies such as Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker
- Implement modular and maintainable components across a horizontally scalable application framework designed to maximise reuse across multiple channels
- Participate in application design, database design, data-flows and detailed technical design.
Ensure that analysis includes the wider view of technical and business impact
- Deliver software solutions to specification and on-schedule that are fit for purpose
- Work with others within the company to propose, analyse and negotiate business requirements, and translate them into technical requirements
- Assist with definition of scope of projects and estimates of timescales for development and maintenance work
- Analyse functional and non-functional requirements to determine impact on technical systems
- Produce documentation of products, systems and services prior to and during development
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of languages and technologies such as Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker
- Happy working in a Linux environment
- Extensive experience within a software engineer role
- Experience in developing cross-browser and cross-device solutions
- Experience in working with colleagues and technical leads in order to design and implement solutions to new challenges
- Committed to test driven development
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Senior Software Engineer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Software Engineer , Software Developer, Node.JS, React, PHP, Mongo, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Chef and Docker.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Gaming Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Software Test Architect
- Software Engineer - Web
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Customer Services Agent (Dutch)
- Scrum Master
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- RF IC Design Engineer (Senior)
- Software Test Engineer
- Content Editor (German)
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer
- Charity Manager
- QA Engineer
- Designer, Display Modules
- Sportsbook Commercial BI Manager
- Manager - Private Clients
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Analyst (Product Optimisation)
- Customer Support Agent (German)