Sports Business Development Manager
Sports Business Development Manager | Salary competitive + benefits | Online Gaming | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sports Business Development Manager for a leading online gaming company based in London.
In a highly competitive market place the position of Sports Business Development Manager has been created to help maximise growth opportunities for the company's VIP Programme.
This position has relationship building at its core and requires an energetic sports betting enthusiast to increase the acquisition and development of new VIP Accounts.
The Sports BDM will be resilient, a problem solver, someone who thrives on promoting brands to potential new clients.
The Sports Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Head of premier Commercial, you will need to develop customer acquisition strategies and recruitment drives in order to maximise ROI.
- You must be able to identify, develop, maintain and nurture a network of VIP affiliate contacts and revenue streams.
- Document key customer information and develop a profile on each individual account that will be used to help personalisation, increase share of wallet and in some cases obtain sources of income information.
- Personally attend events in order to source potential VIP customers, and grow those relationships.
- Work in collaboration with other departments across the business forging relationships with internal stakeholders, which include, compliance, Client Risk.
Trading, CRM, Head of VIP Gaming, Head of VIP Operations, and the VIP Sports Director.
- Deliver against targets set including acquisition, Financial and Bonus Costs.
- Continue to develop your industry knowledge, and adherence to company licensing policies and procedures which by utilising will protect both yourself and the business when dealing with new and existing customers.
- Be the Brand Ambassador for the company, understanding the products and promoting them to your network.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Sports Betting expert, ensuring professionalism and credibility are always demonstrated when engaging with potential customers.
- You must be a Target driven individual with outstanding commercial awareness.
- Fantastic customer services skills with the capability of engaging, and empathising with high value customers.
- Excellent organisational skills
- A self starter with a strong work ethic and extremely high attention to detail.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to present KPI's to the Head of Premier Commercial and VIP Director.
- The ability to wok on a shift basis, with unsociable hours which include weekends and overseas travel.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Steven Brady, Principal Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Gaming, BDM, Sports Betting, Account Managing
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of Growth
- DevOps Automations Engineer
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer