Front End Developer
Front End Developer | Attractive pay plus benefits, healthcare and relocation assistance | Malaga, Spain
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Front End Developer to join a technology led global company with offices in Malaga, Spain.
Our client is an international business which has attracted some of the top talent in the industry and provides ample opportunities to progress your career in an Agile environment where innovation, improvement and implementation of new ideas is encouraged and supported.
You'll be part of a super-motivated Software Development team including technical leadership, development, architecture, QA and product and project management functions.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, document and maintain the front end of desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Write front-end code using programming patterns and following industry best practice
- Help design and develop the front-end architecture
- Make sure your GUIs are properly built and designed
- Maintain a personal test environment
- Get together with other creative thinkers to build your understanding of players and explore what they want
- Keep up to speed with industry front-end trends
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Equipped with a strong background in web product development
- Well-versed in web-based applications, application servers, HTTP protocol and web services
- Skilled at debugging front-end applications using cross-browsing techniques
- BDD and/or TDD (Jasmine, Karma)
- Armed with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack background
- Clued-up about the SDLC and Continuous Integration
- Familiar with the most popular programming patterns used in front-end and web development
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated team.
They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth.
Their offices and culture provide the perfect environment for innovation and development of ideas and their team.
Learning labs, corporate events, language lessons and team building are all part of this companies development culture.
An established and growing innovation hub, Malaga offers great career potential and easy routes into the rest of Europe.
With 300 days of sunshine, a beautiful coast line and just 90 minutes from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, it offers Sun, Sand and Ski with all the culture you would expect of a top European city.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Maxine Turner, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Logistics Account Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor
- Test Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Bingo CRM Analyst
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Full Stack Developer
- Real-Time Marketing Coordinator
- Content Editor (Casino & Sports)
- Major Incident Manager
- Sportbook Marketing Specialist
- Full Stack Developer (CMS)
- Technical Lead (CMS)
- Front End Developer (CMS)
- Content Editor (German)
- Front End Developer
- CRM Associate (Casino)