Social Worker For CAMHS PICU Unit
Full Time Salary £35,000 Hours 37.5
We are recruiting for a Social Worker to work in our new 12 bedded CAMHS PICU Unit.
You will help co-ordinate, negotiate and manage the mandatory processes and procedures, and ensuring the hospital’s compliance with current legislation and statutory regulation.
Your role will also be taking appropriate action to preserve the psycho-social and socio-economic circumstance of the assigned.
You will also be indertaking needs assessments of clients and their families and identify relevant resources pre and post discharge.
You will act as the main contact between relatives, agencies and other official organisations taking a lead in negotiations and communication regarding patients, co-ordinating multi-agency liaison regarding child protection and safeguarding issues.
You will have experience within a Mental health setting and have a Social work degree level qualification together with registration with the HCPC.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate a broad range of well developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Excellent report writing skills are required as documentary evidence will be submitted to Mental Health Review Tribunal; Hospital Managers Hearings, CPA meetings and other official forums.
The hospital Bristol offers calming and recovery focused inpaitent treatment for up to 68 service users as well as day care and outpatient services.
Personalised treatment programmes are delivered by our multidisciplinary team, specialising in the management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
Our Social Worker role involves:
• Delivering a set of agreed service level standards within a personalised recovery model of intervention
• Undertaking complete social histories and risk assessments and discharge planning
• Implementing safeguarding vulnerable adults and children procedures
• Writing MHT reports and attend hearings
• Undertaking care assessments and care support
• Working within a M.D.T.
• Commitment to anti discriminatory and anti-oppressive practice, and to empower patients to the fullest extent
• Liaising with all statutory agencies and professionals.
• Previous experience within a healthcare setting desirable
• A strong sense of responsibility & ownership
• Willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
Reference ID: 2715
For more information please call Branda Little on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- 3308 Deputy Manger
- RGN/RMN OR RNLD Clinical Lead
- 1391 Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Deputy Manager for Care Home
- 3307 Home Manager For Care Service
- 3306 House/Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Service Manager
- Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Support Services Manager
- Registered Nurse Home Manager
- Nurse Ward Manager
- RMN/RNLD Nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Registered Nurse Ward Manager
- Staff Nurse (Registered Mental Nurse/Registered Learning Disabilities)
- Speciality Doctor High Dependency Units
- Deputy Ward Manager
- Adults Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist