Ingenico have a great opportunity for the right person.
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst in our Dalgety bay office.
You role will be working as part of a team to understand client needs in a professional services context to deliver exceptional outcomes
Who we are
Ingenico is one of the leaders in the fintech market, with more than three decades of experience.
Innovation is part of our DNA and our diverse community of experts keep our business at the forefront of the payment industry by anticipating the evolution of commerce worldwide.
We are shaping the future of payments on a global scale.
What you`ll do
· Work with key stakeholders in partnership to build understanding of client needs (internal and external), business context and current operational processes and practices associated with the engagement
* Prepare/contribute to the range of document deliverables associated with the scope and need of each stage of engagement - e.g.
business case, requirements specification, UAT test strategy and test cases, etc.
* Work with the development team to translate business requirements into detailed delivery requirements from which the development and configuration effort can be commissioned
* Serve as the key liaison for the clarification and verification of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Proven business analysis skills and a curious and critical mindset
* Strong Stakeholder skills both internally and externally
* Experience of working with software delivery projects
* Ability to rapidly absorb and apply process or technical information, with a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
What we offer
We are a rapidly growing, international renowned and marketing leading Fintech company, and we are looking for passionate and talented professionals to be a part of our journey! We offer you an innovative working environment, a fun office space where you can really make a difference and knowledgeable colleagues with a strong "can-do" attitude and natural inquisitive nature.
You will be working in a forward-looking, progressive and global business that is on the cutting-edge of leading the revolution in how consumers pay; in-store, online and through their mobiles.