Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
We are pleased to announce that a fantastic opportunity has become available for a Highly Motivated RGN or RMN Nurse. The position will be working in a Pristine Nursing Home within the Carlisle area.
Our Client runs a versatile care service, providing care for older people with a range of personal nursing needs, including for many with dementia.
The right candidate will be paid a competitive salary of £15.65 per hour with great additional benefits.
You will have the following skills in order to be considered for this role:
· Good Clinical Skills
· Excellent Nursing Experience
· Able to write Care Plans
· Able to show Empathy and warmth, and able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
You must be qualified as a RGN or RMN and have at least 12 Months of relevant experience
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified