Psychologist to join Hospital - PT
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Psychologist to join a highly reputable Hospital that is located in Bristol.
The service provides calming and recovery focused inpatient treatment for service users as well as day care and outpatient services.
They offer personalised treatment programmes, management and treatment of acute and complex mental health problems.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of £33,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience, with great additional benefits such as free parking, onsite subsidised restaurants, childcare vouchers plus many more.
As a Psychologist you will be responsible for the development of psychological services to adolescents, detained within the Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit.
You will be providing high quality care where you will enable the patients with mental health difficulties to receive an integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity.
Your main duty will be to identify and deliver appropriate and relevant treatments and interventions within the given field of therapy.
You will promote and develop the mental, emotional, physical and social well-being of the patients and liaise with their family and carers.
For this role you must be a qualified Psychologist and will need previous experience within a healthcare setting.
You’ll also need effective communication skills with a flexible and strong “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn.
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Psychologist with a current HCPC registration and previous experience within a healthcare setting.
Reference ID: 2674
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified