Registered Mental Health Nurse wanted
A great position has become available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join an exceptional Hospital based in Stockport.
The hospital is a 10 individual bedded rehabilitation and recovery service for women with complex mental health needs.
They provide high quality care for service users with PTSD, self-harm, treatment resistant psychosis and personalities disorders.
The successful Nurse will receive a competitive salary of £25,747 - £28,465 per annum dependent on experience with fantastic additional benefits such as improved CPD application and panel process and many more.
Your role as a Registered Nurse will be to take a lead role in the recovery focus of the service.
Team members will be required to work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients.
You will be expected to also participate in activities of daily living which will include cooking and domestic tasks.
To be considered for this you must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
Reference ID: 2298
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified