Senior Registered Nurse for Dialysis Company
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Dialysis Units in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a Registered Nurse you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care.
The renal Company is one of the world’s largest independent renal care providers.
Our aim is to improve the quality of life for renal patients and we work hard at this.
We know our patients, their needs, and their strong desire to live a normal daily life, not being confined by their illness.
The salary for this role is £24,000-£26,000 per annum plus other generous benefits.
We are experiencing continued success and growth, and to continue on our journey we need
People who can make a difference with a similar high, quality led patient focus.
Duties include planning, delivering, evaluating and delivering patient care; ensuring efficiency and safety with respect to clinical procedures performed, assist with the assessment of nursing care needs, reviewing patient prescriptions and outcomes to ensure meeting defined quality standards and ensuring the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication.
You will need to be a Registered Nurse, and a Senior Nurse looking to move or a Staff Nurse ready for a move up, and hold an ENB 998 or equivalent as well as a current NMC pin.
The role requires experience of providing high quality care to patients, excellent communication skills and understanding the role of the Care Quality Commission.
Renal is required at this level.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The role is full time, working shift patterns over a mixture of early and late days on average a 37.5 hour week or 150 hours over a 4 week period, Monday to Saturday.
With a focus on people it’s no surprise that we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential to develop and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
We actively encourage and support your development and career aspirations on a global scale.
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified