Deputy Clinic Manager for Renal Unit
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Deputy Clinic Manager to join one of the leading Dialysis Units in the UK.
We are proud to announce that as a Manager you will be working for a company which prides itself in providing the highest standards of care to all patients within their care.
The renal Company is one of the world’s largest independent renal care providers.
Our aim is to improve the quality of life for renal patients and we work hard at this.
We know our patients, their needs, and their strong desire to live a normal daily life, not being confined by their illness.
The successful Manager will receive a competitive salary plus great additional benefits such as location allowance; 27 days annual leave; life assurance and many more.
We are experiencing continued success and growth, and to continue on our journey we need
People who can make a difference with a similar high, quality led patient focus.
Duties include managing the clinic in the absence of the manager; delivering effective leadership of staff; provide specialised nursing knowledge and skills that will enhance the clinic as well as enable the staff in developing their skills and knowledge; ensure equipment is fully maintained and operational; provide supervision and guidance to the staff as well as moniter and evaluate their performance; undertake essential performance measures; assess; plan and implement patient care programs.
You will need to be a Registered Nurse, with two years experience in Haemodialysis at a senior level and hold an ENB course 136 or equivalent.
Have experience managing and leading a team, as well as a current NMC pin.
The role requires experience of providing high quality care to patients, excellent communication skills and understanding the role of the Care Quality Commission.
Renal is required at this level.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The role is full time, working shift patterns over a mixture of early and late days on average a 37.5 hour week, Monday to Saturday.
With a focus on people it’s no surprise that we offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
We’re a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential to develop and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
We actively encourage and support your development and career aspirations on a global scale.
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified