Unit Manager – Nurse Qualified
One of the leading Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Unit Manager to join an aesthetically pleasing Care Home located in Carlton, Nottinghamshire.
The home provides specialist nursing, residential and dementia care for the elderly that are living with dementia or physical disabilities.
If you are successful for this role you will receive a competitive salary of £15.50 per hour with great additional benefits.
As a Unit Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of professionals to ensure the delivery of high standards of care is given.
You will also promote rehabilitation, independence and dignity, positively enhancing the lives of individuals in the service.
We are looking for someone who is a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration and experience within a senior role.
You must also be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively use IT and communication systems.
Your main duties will be:
· Ensuring continual assessment of the residents’ needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life
· Promoting independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet the users’ physical, social and psychological needs
· Building a positive reputation of the business and unit.
Ensuring team communication is professional and considered
· Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
· Ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to clients
· Set in place thorough monitoring and recording practice and document efficiently
· Undertaking audits and implementing corrective action where appropriate
· Assisting with management duties including recruitment, training and career development, performance management and effective delegation of duties
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse with experience within a senior position.
Reference ID: 2737
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Specialist Heart Failure Nurse
- Home Manager for Care Home
- Excellent Deputy Manager Needed RGN
- Deputy Manager RN for Care Home
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced RGN Unit Manager Role
- Position for RGN or RMN Nurse
- Registered General Nurse caring for the Elderly in a Nursing Home
- Availability for Registered Nurse RGN/RN
- Nursing Home seeking RGN or RMN nurse
- Vacancy for a RGN or RMN Nurse
- Care Home seeking RGN or RMN Nurse
- Availability for RGN or RMN Nurse
- RGN or RMN Staff Nurse wanted
- Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse
- Registered General Nurse to join an Exceptional Nursing Home
- Heart Failure Specialist Nurse
- Registered Nurse Deputy Manager
- Clinical Lead - Nurse Qualified