Ongoing band 7/8 temporary Information Assurance Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Band 7/8 Information Assurance Manager to work within a large NHS hospital approximately a 10-15 minute tube journey from Central London.
The role is an ongoing position with the option of applying on a permanent basis.
The hours are Money- Friday, 0900-1700.
The Information Assurance Manager will support the Head of Information Assurance in delivery of the Trust’s Information Assurance strategy and work programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that Information Assurance is aligned with all other internal systems and processes e.g.
risk management, assurance, business assurance.
- Provide expert detailed information Assurance advice on a wide range of complex information Assurance subject areas to Trust projects and initiatives as required ensuring compliance with Trust policy, and statutory information management legal framework.
- Manage the Information Governance Toolkit programme, including the collation of evidence co-ordination of Information Governance toolkit returns and final submission.
- Lead on the development of all related Information Assurance policies and associated documents.
- Ensure that all Information Assurance related Trust policies, procedures and guidelines are compliant with legislation and current best practice and are implemented effectively across the Trust.
- Monitor and audit Trust processes to identify gaps or weaknesses in current practices or IT systems.
Ensure all recommendations are implemented to deliver an improvement in Trust service delivery.
- Oversee on the management of Freedom of Information Act requests, ensuring requests for data are processed in accordance with current law and national guidance
Minimum five years’ experience of working in the Information Assurance field
In-depth experience of working in an Information Assurance/ field within the NHS or Social Care.
Professional qualification(s) in Information Assurance fields, for example ISEB Certification in Data Protection, FOI, Information Security or other certificates in Information Assurance or Specialist knowledge and expertise acquired through experience or theoretical study of a broad range of techniques / processes relating to the knowledge area.
Qualified by experience and through evidence of continuous professional development to work at a senior level in the NHS.
Evidence of continual professional development over the last 3 years.
PRINCE2 Practitioners and/or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) qualification
Should you require any further information or wish to discuss anything, please do call the HCL Admin and Clerical team on 020 7451 1440 and we'll be pleased to help you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £22 to £28 per hour
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: HCL Healthcare
- Contact: Ami Sait
- Tel: 08450 639 639
- Fax: 08450 063 708
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AS011117
- Posted: 2017-11-22 09:12:51 -
- View all Jobs from HCL Healthcare
More Jobs from HCL Healthcare
- Obstetrics Sonographer
- Obstetric Sonographer
- Locum General Radiographer
- Part Time Mammographer - outside of IR35
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Locum Sonographer
- Band 6 Mammographer
- Band 5/6 General Radiographer
- Band 7 CT Radiographer
- Band 8a ESP Physiotherapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Students Required!
- Histology BMS north West of England
- Histology Biomedical Scientist - London
- Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
- Band 8a Pharmacist
- Ongoing temporary Recruitment Administrator
- Permanent Private Med Sec opportunity
- General Radiography Position