Position for Clinical Lead Nurse
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to join a highly respectable Care Home which is based in Leigh, Manchester.
The purpose-built home specialises in providing Nursing, Residential and Intermediate care for elderly people as well as younger adults with physical disabilities.
The successful Nurse for this role will receive a competitive salary with excellent supplementary benefits.
We are seeking someone with excellent clinical skills that is committed to delivering high quality care for the service users that goes beyond regulatory requirements.
You will be expected to take responsibility for resident care in the absence of the Home Manager and supervise colleagues to enhance the quality of life of the residents.
· Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs
· Building a positive reputation of the home and unit
· Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
· Ensuring all medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
· Conducting care audits
· Taking an active role in training the team of nurses and ensure they are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments
· Ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to ensure the efficient running of the home
You will need the following skills and experience:
· Qualified Registered Nurse
· Current NMC registration
· Experience within a senior role
· Experience with person centred care planning within a care home
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Registered Nurse an experience within a Senior Level.
Reference ID: 2770
More Jobs from Jupiter Recruitment
- RN Health Visitor
- RN Health Visitor
- Service Manager For Care Service
- Registered Nurse For Healthcare Service
- Registered Nurse Unit Manager
- Registered Nurse Clinical Lead
- Staff Nurse Required
- RN Unit Manager For Healthcare Service
- Social Worker For Care Service
- Registered RGN or RMN Nurse
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Senior Nurse For Hospital
- RGN OR RMN Deputy Manager
- Registered Clinical Lead Nurse
- Registered Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse for Care Home
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Night Manager (Clinical)
- RN House Manager
- Registered Nurse Charge Nurse