Print Designer | Salary Competitive Plus Private Healthcare, Pension scheme and Bonus | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to find a Print Designer to join an international Online Gaming Company.
At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
As a Print Designer you will be joining a high performing team with a responsibility for preparing and delivering first class marketing design work for press channels (UK, Ireland & International Press).
As a Print Designer you will be a part of a Print Design team and undertake task of producing engaging and effective content for the client's brand.
Print Designer responsibilities:
- Experience working in a print studio or creative agency at Mid Level or Junior Level
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative suite and package of applications
- Experience working in a deadline environment
- Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and colour
- Ability to create simple, effective engaging content and printable graphics
- Knowledge of printing process, preparing artwork for printing is beneficial
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Ability to work with internal and third party service providers
- Good understanding of Web principles for online media
- Experience being a junior level in webmaster fast paced environment
- Good understanding of brand guidelines and design principles for offline and online media
- University degree in Web Development, Computer Development or programming
- Good stake holder management experience
- Be able to work with High profile, Dynamic, ecommerce websites
- University degree in graphic design or equivalent work experience
Print Designer experience:
- As a Print Designer you will be responsible for delivering world class marketing activities and support offline marketing channels, e.g.
CRM, Direct Mail production and Online Design
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with Directors, Teams and Create ideas around brand guidelines
- Responsibility of delivery and the creation of dynamic content from conception through final production
- Using i-design, Photoshop, Illustrator to design and layout press and adversting templates.
- Work effectively with the brand teams
- Supporting the Print Design manager in improving and producing results in amore effective way
- Proactively researching companies, industry's and market trends and competitor reports to have full understanding of out market
- Review all web content and publishing requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately checked
- Quality check and proof read all work and production output to ensure work is error-free
- Maintain a relevant and current skillset but regularly undertake training and courses to advance capabilities and provide up to date expertise to the business
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Print Designer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- iOS Developer
- UI Developer
- Software Engineer (Java)
- Head of Compliance
- Software Engineer - Web
- Customer Experience Analyst
- Network Team Lead
- Scrum Master
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Head of Affiliate Marketing
- UX Designer
- Analog IC Design Engineer, Automotive (Senior)
- QA Engineer
- DevSecOps Engineer
- Java Developer
- Payroll Senior (Temp to perm role)
- IT Infrastructure Administrator - Professional Services