We are currently recruiting for an experienced and driven Sales Administrator to work within a small, friendly and professional team, your main duties will be to deal with incoming customer sales enquiries, produce quotations and finalise artwork designs.
To be successful within this role you should be passionate about sales, thrive on smashing targets, have the ability to upsell on orders, chase leads and quotes, have excellent communication skills and have a good understanding of adobe illustrator/photoshop
You will be in sole charge of managing excising customer accounts, as well as building long-term relationships with new business.
Main Duties to include:
- Dealing with incoming sales via telephone, email, online chat and walk in customers.
- Producing daily quotations in response to email & website enquiries
- Answer queries via on-line chat.
- Upselling related products using your product knowledge.
- Process online orders from Website
- Managing print orders from artwork sign off, working with the customers deadline dates.
- Arranging customer design visual (print experience preferred, but not essential)
- Follow up and chase all quotes that haven't converted into orders.
- Build strong and helpful relationships with old and new customers to uphold customer retention.
- Achieve revenue target & KPI’s.
- Using the order management system, process and manage orders from quote stage through to delivery and follow up.
- Deal with any customer complaints in a professional and polite manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following criteria:
- Motivated & Reliable.
- Results Driven
- Punctual and Enthusiastic.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in a busy telephone based customer service and/or sales role.
- Have an articulate and confident telephone manner.
- PC literate and able to adapt and use various software programs.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task, prioritise deadlines and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail of customers’ requests and accuracy in the implementation of the same.
- Excellent Grammar.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- The ideal candidate will be local and will need own transport
About the Company
The company have specialised in pop up gazebos, gazebo printing and gazebo accessories for many years and continue to grow year on year. A high percentage of their business comes from their company reputation with recommendations from previous customers both nationally and internationally.
They have supplied and continue to supply everyone from the public to household & high-profile companies, such as X Factor, Jet 2 Holidays, Talk Talk & Cadbury's.
- Full time
- 18-22k per year plus commissions/bonuses
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career Progression through sales department available to the right candidate
- Pleasant modern office working environment
- Pension scheme
- After a successful 3 or 6-month probation period a bonus/commission structure would be implemented
How to Apply
Please attach your CV to the link provided and the employer will be in direct contact.
Closing date 12th February 2018
More Jobs from Hiring People
- iSeries Consultant
- Technical Project Manager
- C# .NET DEVELOPER
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Customer Service Operative
- Sales Advisor (Graphics & Signs)
- Sales and Marketing Assistant - full or part time
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Administrator
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Graduate Employee Support Officer
- Area Sales Manager
- Quality System Administrator
- Quality Control Technician
- Customer Services Assistant
- Warehouse Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Admin & Office Support
- Admin & Office Support