Qualified Emergency Care Assistants (Events and UK Wide Repatriations)
Heart Medical are looking to recruit a large team of dynamic qualified ambulance technicians who are looking for something different.
Technicians who join our team and will undertake a wide variety of work streams such as event cover, repatriations across the UK & Mainland Europe and Air Ambulance transfers.
We're looking for qualified crews such as First Response Emergency Care L3 and Emergency Care Assistants.
All shifts run from our base is in Ossett, West Yorkshire but we cover the whole of the UK.
Accommodation is provided where appropriate.
There is a range of hours available from just a few up to 40 hours per week, with full time contracts also an option going forward.
Shifts vary from 6 to 12 hours in length and span the 24 hour clock, 7 days per week.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and enjoy a varied working pattern.
Must be able to work under pressure and work well in a team.
Experience of ambulance operations is essential with 12 months experience.
You will have a keen eye for detail and be passionate about delivering a high class service to our patients and customers.
Ideally, the successful candidate would have the ability to stay overnight for shifts/events but this is not essential.
You need to hold one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 First Response Emergency Care certificate (FREC 3)
- Emergency Care Assistant
- Accredited response driving qualification.
- Current manual UK driving licence with a minimum of one year's driving experience and no more than 6 penalty points
- 21 years of age (due to insurance stipulations)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to create a positive image of Heart Medical
- Capable of working in stressful and demanding situations
- High standards of personal fitness and appearance
- Ability to produce clear and legible documents
- A current and satisfactory enhanced DBS check
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Satisfactory medical clearance
- Current clinical qualification as stated above
- Current industry Blue Light Certificate or Advanced Driving Certificate for none emergency staff such as RoSPA.
Once you have applied through the Indeed site and been successful at the first stage of sifting, you will be invited to an interview.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Unlike many Independent Ambulance Service employers, we do not charge you for the cost of any driver training, clinical training, mentorship or mandatory training you receive with us.
You will however be expected to make a contribution towards your uniform and DBS of £120.
50% of this figure will be returned to you once you have completed 100 hours service.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £9.00 /hour