Small Works Manager
Small Works Manager- Fit-out - Manchester- £30,000-£40,000 basic +plus package.
We pride ourselves on customer focused expertise within the fields of Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance, Electrical Services and Internal Fit Out and Refurbishment works within the UK.
As a national company offering a local service, we strive to ensure we exceed our customers' expectations through our core beliefs of professionalism, quality of service, workmanship, safety and commitment.
Understanding our customers' needs is paramount to the services we offer.
All of our clients can be assured of the best possible service with access to 24/7 in house dedicated customer service thus ensuring we are only a phone call away.
Whether your requirements are within the retail, financial, commercial, property management, healthcare, public or private sectors, you can be assured that we are able to tailor our expertise and services to meet and exceed your expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Works Manager who will be responsible for managing a number of key response maintenance contracts and delivering excellent operational performance and customer services in line with budget expectations.
They will be expected to maintain and build strong client relationships both directly and through the contract teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of leading and delivering response maintenance contracts w
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent knowledge of responsive repairs/voids/planned works/project work
- Experience of delivering TBT and Team Talks
- Excellent written and oral presentation
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- Ability to write RA/MS
- Awareness and ability to implement/deliver under CDM
- Experience of managing and improving internal and external customer relationships and conflict handling
- Understanding of KPI drivers for MD and our Clients
- Experience in building and leading teams
- SMSTS/IOSH, First aid, Scaffold awareness and inspection, Asbestos awareness, CSCS supervisor (where required)
More Jobs from Edge Careers
- Site Engineer
- Senior Technical Co-ordinator
- Package Site Manager
- Site manager
- Senior Site Manager/ Project Manager
- Carpenter/ Multi-Trader
- Site Manager
- Site Manager (High Rise Residential)
- Finishing Foreman (High Rise Residential)
- Construction Manager (High Rise Residential)
- Interim Commercial Manager
- Experienced Patcher/Finisher
- Crane Operator
- Mechanical Project Managers (Site & Office based)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Resourcer