Family Law Solicitor (Newly Qualified) / Caseworker
Family Law – Solicitor (Newly Qualified) / Caseworker
Location: City of London offices [Chancery Lane]
Salary: Competitive + Bonuses [salary subject to seniority, experience and knowledge]
Type: Full-time / Permanent
Family Law Solicitor
Due to further recent growth and expansion both nationally and across the globe, a legal firm based Chancery Lane, London, is now expanding and developing the Family Department. With this in mind they are now seeking an experienced Family Law Practitioner; Solicitor (Newly Qualified) / Caseworker, to join their current team of experienced Family Law Practitioners in their new offices.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in practicing Family Law
- You will be highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
- You will be able to apply the Resolution Principles in the conduct of all matters
- You will be charismatic and engaging
- You will be a good workload planner
- You will have good Time Management skills
The Company offers excellent career progression pathways, a competitive salary, very generous bonus scheme and ongoing development, benefits and support.
- A strong proven academic background, with a minimum of two years proven family law experience, including family litigation and injunctions
- Membership of Resolution and a Law Society Accreditation in family and/or child law will be advantageous
- Previous experience of private practice in Family Law
- Experience of working in the areas of Divorce, Money and Children
- Litigation experience, including drafting Orders, Witness Statements and the preparation of bundles
- A solid understanding of alternative dispute resolution and financial remedies
- Experience in advising clients in relation to prenuptial, separation and cohabitation agreements
- Knowledge and practice in the areas of wills, property, pension, business, welfare and benefits, and immigration so far as they relate to the family client’s matters will be desirable
- Have an interest in working on complex family matters with an international aspect
- Manage your own caseload, converting new client enquiries and meeting billing targets with the supervision and support of the team
- Ensure smooth running of your caseload
- Working cohesively with the legal cashier and management daily
Personal Skills and attributes:
- A client-centered focus always taking responsibility for the level of client service they provide and takes proactive steps to maximise and improve client relationships
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people
- Team player
- Socially confident
- Professional appearance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
About the Firm
Established in 2014, OTS Solicitors has rapidly become recognised as one of the UK's leading Legal 500 law firms.
Few practices have achieved so much national and international recognition in such a short period of time.
With a policy of hiring the sharpest legal talent, the solicitors are intelligent, knowledgeable, commercially astute, and creative thinkers.
With former Judge and Family and Immigration Lawyer Paul Gulbenkian, eminent Family Barrister Christopher McWatters, and senior Family Solicitor and non-practicing Barrister Jordana Adams, the firm is regularly contacted for family and matrimonial law matters.
Focused on delivering legal expertise in the niche and complex areas of family law, the firm is highly recommended by clients, other Solicitors and Barristers because of the emphasis on quality and excellence.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and experience required, please attach an up to date CV and covering letter to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Customer Sales Advisor
- HR Adminstrator
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Office Manager
- Head of Consultancy and PA to CEO
- Sales Advisor
- Sales Advisor
- PCO Licensed Chauffeurs
- Customer Sales Advisor
- Marketing Executive
- Head of Data Architecture / Chief Data Officer
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Partner
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Practioner
- National Account Manager - Retail
- Junior .Net Web Developer
- Care Support Worker
- Instrument Technician/Manual Machine Operator