ESL Teachers in Yancheng, 9-15k RMB/Month, Housing Allowance, Flight Ticket Allowance, Free Chinese Classes
Location: Yancheng city, Jiangsu province
Working hours: 30-40hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chines e culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professio nal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taugh t: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome d inner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emot ional needs of each c hild and provide an atmosphere tha t makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations.
Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incor porate e arly childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job t raining, and experience.
Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, a pplications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity.
Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center.
Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Work Location: Yancheng
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online: [url]http://cips.antianfan.com/r/8cd655[/url]\\\"http://teachingchina.net/jobs/117108\\\"[applylink]
More Jobs from Teaching China
- Teach in Yiwu, Zhejiang, Elementary school opportunities in an International school, start in August
- Teach with DaDaABC, Incentive Bonus, Up to 160RMB/Hour, Home-based Position
- International school, middle school division, 17-25k RMB/Month, Teach English in Beijing, Free Accommodation
- 14k-18k RMB for ESL teachers in Hangzhou
- IVY group 16-22k English Lead Teacher**Bilingual Kindergarten
- Beijing Kindergarten needs many ESL teachers ASAP, 18-22K (negotiable), Teaching materials provided, Z Visa
- Amazing teaching primary school in Chongqing , up to 17000RMB per month,with accommodation,start in September
- Painting teacher needed 18,000-25,000 salary ,11000flight reimbursement10000Allowance
- Part-time, One-on-one, Private ESL Tutor, Up to 25/Class
- Get started on an adventure in China with a teaching package up to 16,400RMB
- Teach English in High School in Dongcheng, Dongguan, start in September 2018
- Teach English in Tianjin Kindergarten, 15-18k RMB/Month, Weekend off
- 12K rmb, Jilin, ESL teacher in College, 16 teaching hours per week , ASAP
- Private English Tutor, Work form Home, One-to-one Teaching, Up to 25/Hour
- Online Teaching, Have Fun with DaDaABC, Up to 25/Hour
- Online Teaching Program, Teach with DaDaABC, Turn Your Own Home into Classroom
- Work from Home, Flexible Working Schedule, Up to 25/Hour
- Teach English in University in Chengdu, Only 16 Working Hours/Week, An Apartment to Yourself
- Teaching in a university in Chengdu /12,000 salary /beautiful campus and nice area/free accommodation
- welcome to Beijing, 16k RMB for ESL teachers