Software Engineer (Web)
Software Engineer (Web) | Competitive salary and benefits including healthcare and pension and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Software Engineer (Web) for an outstanding company with offices in Gibraltar.
Our client is looking for a highly talented Software Engineer (Web) with excellent server and client side skills.
The Software Engineer (Web) will join the digital development team who are in charge of high performing web applications.
Using your exceptional knowledge of web standards and developing full stack web applications, as well as experience working on software projects.
Relocation assistance is offered for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
Software Engineer (Web) Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and code client facing web and API applications
- Write software with a focus on user experience, scalability and performance
- Play a vital role in full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements in to a set of re-usable components using efficient code solutions
- Assist in shaping the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment.
- Work alongside other teams within the company
Software Engineer (Web) Skills required include:
Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
- 3+ years' experience with full stack web development across mobile and desktop
Ideally you are already experienced with or want to learn React and Redux
- Strong level of experience with a at least one of these scripting languages for web - Ruby, PHP, Python, Elixir, NodeJs.
They tend to use Ruby and NodeJs a lot
- A passion for web development - familiar with all aspects of MVC web applications and at ease on both server and client side, applying the most adequate pattern in the right situation
- interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches on many of the core systems and user flows
- Performance and optimisation experience on both server and client side
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in web development
You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people.
Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance.
Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine.
Relocation assistance is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Test Engineer, IC Backend
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer - Node.Js
- Software Tester
- Head of Legal Compliance
- Head of Risk and Compliance
- Promotions Executive
- Senior Sales Executive/Deputy Ad Manager/Ad Manager DOE
- Accounts Assistant (Maternity Cover 9 to 12 months)
- Compliance Manager (Senior)
- Front End Developer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
- Global Mobility Executive
- QMS Manager
- Major Incident Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- UI Developer
- Accounts and Audit Assistant Manager or Manager
- Java Software Developer