£18k + Benefits package
Office based only!
- Manage and co-ordinate all bookings for a designated area in a proactive and forward-thinking approach
- Responsible for the compliance of the carers, by supporting the Care Manager.
- To ensure that the care services provided by the company are Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well Led.
- To be responsible to the Bookings Manager for the day to day service provision to the Clients by producing detailed work rotas for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- To be responsible for communicating rotas and confirmation of bookings to clients.
- To record all activity on staff plan - including care calls, telephone conversations, emails received.
- To ensure that telephones are answered promptly, and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- Participate in the “out of hours” on call rota and provide support for carers and clients.
Cover any unallocated calls by either sourcing a carer or completing the call, in person to ensure that the client is safe.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Clients.
- Experience in care provision at a level that reflects the responsibilities of the post
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Full driving licence with own car
- Enhanced DBS
- NVQ Level 2
For a full job description, please apply or contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760.
More Jobs from The Recruitment Crowd
- Head of Care Services
- Care Coordinator
- Head of Care
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Public Sector - North
- Area Registered Manager
- Regional Sales Director - Media Leader - Northern England
- Chefs - East Midlands
- Chefs - West Midlands
- Chefs - Surrey
- Chefs - Kent
- Chefs - Somerset
- Chefs -East Sussex
- Chefs - East Sussex
- Chefs - North East
- Business Development Manager
- Chefs - Hampshire
- .Net Developer / Musician
- Chefs - North East
- Bid Manager