Teach English in Beijing, Non-native Speakers Accepted, Airport pick up, Welcome Dinner, Free Lodge upon Arrival, 9-15k RMB/Month
Location: Daxing district, Beijing
School: Uncle Sam Training Center
Working hours: Wed-Sun
We are looking for candidates that:
Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any major
Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chines e culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professio nal
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo te aching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinne r, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowanc e at the contract year-end 3,000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical a nd emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosph ere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, d aily rec ords and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations.
Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lea d Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorpo rate ear ly childhood educational best practices learned t hrough formal education, job tra ining, and experience.
Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willi ng to learn new programs, applic ations, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity.
Must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for a long time, and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• Work is primarily performed at the center.
Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
• Must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep students safe at all times.
Please contact us for more details
Salary: 9000 CNY to 15000 CNY Monthly
Contract type: Part time
Work visa provided: Yes
Teaching Students age: training center
Work Location: Beijing
- Teaching experience
- Degree in any field
- Passport holders
Apply online: [url]http://cips.antianfan.com/r/431a73[/url]\\\"http://teachingchina.net/jobs/117108\\\"[applylink]
More Jobs from Teaching China
- ESL Position in Nanchong, University Students, Up to 8000RMB/Month, Free Accommodation, Z Visa, Less than 16 hours/week
- Working in a big shopping mall in Jiangmen City with apartment, Non native(With good accent accept)
- ESL Teachers are Needed in Beijing, Z Visa Provided, Come Get an awesome Job!
- Less than 16 Working Hours/Week, ESL Teacher in College, A Flat to Yourself, Come Join Us!
- Headteacher needed in Shanghai, start to work immediately
- ESL Teacher in Extremely Well-equipped Kindergarten, Up to 10,000RMB/Month, A Flat to Yourself!
- Teach in a Pleasant, Nice Campus, Up to 8000RMB/Month, Free Accommodation, Z Visa Provided
- Looking English Teacher in a training center, in Longgang, Shenzhen, start immediately
- Zhejiang Province Jiangsu city , A big International School Needs Teacher asap!
- Up to 16,400RMB/month, ESL teaching positions available, Over 60 cities in China!
- Sponsored Legal Z Work Visa & Health Insurance. Package to 16.4k RMB/Month, Choose From Over 60 Cities Across China
- Crosspoint High School English Teacher Wanted Our Offer:15000-25000/month before tax
- Weekly sponsored teacher events, Free Chinese lessons, ESL Teachers needed in China, Up to 16,400RMB/month
- ESL Teachers are Needed in Chengdu, 10K RMB/Month(negotiable), Less than 16 Working Hours/Week
- Airport Pick Up, Welcome Dinner, Free Lodge upon Arrival, Amazing ESL Teaching Position in Datong, China
- Enjoy Cozy Working Environment Work from Home, Up to 25/Class, Online Teaching
- Top Kindergartens in Huairou district Beijing , Z visa provided, up to 15000RMB per month
- Sponsored Social & Cultural Events! Join our 2000 Member Teacher Community. Upfront Flights to Many Locations!
- Teach with DaDaABC, Online ESL Tutor, Teachers can Have Your Regular Students
- Middle school English Teachers Needed in Jiangsu (close to Shanghai ) ,up to 16000 RMB,START immediately