Clearance required : SC (this can be applied for on acceptance of the role : can take 6-8 weeks)
CV deadline 30/05/18 @ 1020
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with SC (see above).
You will have a good understanding of the Policing landscape in England and Wales; an awareness of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) protocols & an understanding/capability in applying Government and Police requirements and guidance for physically secure sites as well as electronic software and systems.
* Supporting achievement of delivery against plan working in partnership with all stakeholders
* Creation and ownership of the project management deliverables for this project : PID, plans etc.
ensuring buy-in and approval
* Co-ordination of resources (people, systems and locations).
* Reporting progress against plans
* Managing RAID resolution
* Support Sign off and approvals processing.
* Degree or extensive equivalent experience in business or project management
* Recent and relevant experience in project management involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality
* Proven experience of successfully applying project management processes and procedures within a PRINCE2 environment
* Excellent negotiating and networking skills, able to form beneficial working relationships internally and externally
* Excellent oral and written communicator, able to engage with and present to a range of audiences and represent the College effectively in varied forums
* Proven ability to work collaboratively across departments to deliver projects successfully and to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery.
* Experience of using MS Project to an intermediate level 8.
Prince 2 Practioner qualification and practical application.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Project Coordinator to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Project Coordinator & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months approx(poss 12 months)
- Rate: 300 Per Day Umb/Paye option
- Location: Riverside House, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Contact: Ali Kidman
- Tel: 07970 926084
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: C28872HO
- Posted: 2018-05-25 13:28:53 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Project Manager
- Cost Analyst
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Procurement Advisor
- CCDO Gold Card Supervisors
- Planner & Scheduler - Multi Mission Aircraft
- Pentaho Developer
- Estates Surveyor
- Commercial Officer/Manager
- Aeronautical Structural Engineer
- Integrated Logistics Manager
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager
- Consignment and Container Technical Support
- Management Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Specialist
- Carpenter Labourers
- Part 2 Scaffolder
- Procurement Officer