Clearance required : BPSS/DBS
CV deadline 30/05/18 @ 1020
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience of Govt Dept moves & ideally Rose Court/The Crime Programme.
The Crime Programme is a business transformation programme which will enable the criminal justice system as a whole, and the individual agencies working within it, to fundamentally change the way they work, to be more efficient and effective and deliver a better service for society and taxpayers.
For the first time, criminal case information will be kept together in one place, instead of being re-entered and replicated on numerous different systems.
Parties will be able to access and update the same data set based on their security profile and associated access rights.
The majority of people on the Programme are based in Rose Court, London and Southern House, Croydon.
The office in Rose Court is scheduled to close in August 2018 and an experienced Project Manager is required to oversee the move.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Project Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Project Manager & meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 5 months approx
- Rate: 405 Per Day Ltd
- Location: Rose Court, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Contact: Ali Kidman
- Tel: 07970 926084
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: C28880Moj
- Posted: 2018-05-25 18:22:43 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Project Manager
- Cost Analyst
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Procurement Advisor
- CCDO Gold Card Supervisors
- Planner & Scheduler - Multi Mission Aircraft
- Pentaho Developer
- Estates Surveyor
- Commercial Officer/Manager
- Aeronautical Structural Engineer
- Integrated Logistics Manager
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager
- Consignment and Container Technical Support
- Management Accountant
- Business Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Specialist
- Carpenter Labourers
- Part 2 Scaffolder
- Procurement Officer