Water Hygiene Operative
My Client provides specialist services in all aspects of water hygiene, abstraction, distribution, analysis and treatment.
They supply a wide range of services to the public sector, utility companies, industrial, commercial and retail customers.
They currently have an excellent opportunity for a Water Hygiene Operative
Reporting to the regional Operations Manager, the Water Hygiene Operative is responsible for the site-based delivery of a range of water hygiene related services in accordance with current legislation.
The role requires flexibility; the successful applicant will be responsible for the organisation of their own workloads on a daily basis and should be able to work efficiently upon their own initiative.
A working knowledge of hot and cold water systems and previous experience of working within L8 guidance and Cleaning & Disinfection of hot and cold water system is ESSENTIAL!!.
This challenging and varied role offers the successful applicant an excellent opportunity for career development within an expanding and successful business.
Ideally you will be based in or around the Cambridge/Northampton area.
Salary £18k - £20k basic + overtime + company van + benefits
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Garage Equipment Engineer - M1 Corridor
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Scotland
- Multi Skilled Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Gloucester Area
- Fire & Security Surveyor - Hampshire
- Coffee Service Engineer
- Vending Operator
- Vending Operator
- Asbestos Surveyor – Hampshire / Berkshire
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - South East London
- Mobile Tail Lift Engineer - Bradford
- Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- HVAC Engineer - Refrigeration with Chiller Experience
- Vehicle Weighing Equipment Engineer - South East
- Garage Equipment Engineer - North West UK - Salary Negotiable
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Midlands
- Flexible Support Technician - London
- Senior Audio Visual Engineer - London
- Compressor Field Service Engineer – Scotland
- Fire Alarm Engineer