My client, a specialist insurance brokerage based in Leeds city centre are looking for an experienced Dialler Manager for their busy contact centre.
You will be responsible for managing the full dialler system, loading and programming, troubleshooting and analysing data for up to 90 contact centre agents on a daily bases.
- Reports directly to Head of Sales
- Full Dialling Management responsibilities for all outbound calls
- Ensuring smooth and effective process of all dialling operations
- Producing, managing and understanding MI for business intelligence, productivity and call efficiency management
- Controlling risk and compliance throughout the dialling process
Salary is negotiable up to 30k, plus a fantastic benefits package full of incentives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience of dialling management within telesales environment.
- Ideally from an FS/Insurance/Banking background but not mandatory
- Fluent with ops process from MI to physical dialling via compliance and reporting
- Strong ops dialling track record in data/sales/time delivery
- Must have strong interpersonal skills as liaising with junior staff and key senior stakeholders
- Ideally via systems implementation experience
Please get in touch for an informal and confidential chat now.
More Jobs from The Recruitment Crowd
- Mechanical Engineer (Power Plant)
- Area Sales Manager - Waste Equipment
- Outbound Customer Consultants
- EC& I Engineer
- Regional Sales Director - Media Leader!
- Operations Director - Healthcare
- Legal Recoveries Advisor
- Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Customer Service Telephone Screener
- Customer Success Manager
- Outbound Lead Generators / Customer Consultants
- Telesales Executive
- Service Manager - Birmingham - Market Leader!
- Business Development Manager - 10 Month Contract
- Front End Developer - React/Raw JS/HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Field Sales Consultant - Market Leader
- Field Sales Consultant - Market Leader!
- .Net Developer - Digital / Software Agency - .Net Core, Angular
- Customer Sales Manager - Iver
- Head of Care Services