Manager- Digital Forensics
About the role:
· You will be involved in the management of projects including involvement with the collection of data from client sources.
· Initial review of forensic technology cases.
· Investigation of computer devices.
· Client liaison and assistance.
· Investigate and report issues and events connected with the systems under investigation using various forensic technology.
· Provide technical sales support to internal sales team.
· Previous experience working in a Digital Forensics role.
· Demonstrable experience using various Digital Forensics tools including FTK, Encase.
· Ability to develop detailed work plans and manage multiple projects under pressure.
· Fluent in German and English
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Incident Manager
- Senior Incident Response Consultant- Team Lead
- Technical Support Engineer- eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Security Consultant-Professional Services
- Junior Security Consultant
- Cyber Threat and Incident Response Specialist
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- ICT Third Party Risk Manager – Security
- Professional Services Manager - Network Security
- GDPR/ Data Protection Consultant (Contract)
- Security Consultant – Penetration Tester (CTM and/or CTL)
- Information Security Consultant - Glasgow or Middlesbrough
- Technical Account Manager
- Solution Architect
- Network Security Engineer
- Identity and Access Management Consultant
- Information Security Consultant (NIS)
- Technical Security Consultant – Forcepoint
- Principal Assurance & Risk Consultant