Endoscopy Nurses Needed in South London
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit several Endoscopy Nurses for a very busy Endoscopy Unit in South London.
The successful Endoscopy Nurse will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within our Endoscopy Department.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below.
Expected to deliver all aspects of nursing care at a high standard.
Experience in both diagnostic & therapeutic Endoscopy procedures.
Confident in setting up the endoscopy suite ensuring relevant equipment is available fit for purpose and has undergone all relevant checking and cleaning procedures.
Ensures work is carried out to deadlines and within agreed working practices and procedures, e.g.
Health & Safety, hygiene, delivery of instruments to point of use, etc.
Ensures that a clean and disinfected working environment is maintained
Liaise with internal customers to ensure all service requirements are met
Ensures that stock levels are maintained in line with department requirements’
Disposes all of decontaminated waste in accordance with statutory and PGH’s policies and procedures
Maintain accurate records in accordance with statutory and PGH’s policies and procedures
Experience in both the Endoscopy rooms and Recovery Rooms.
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 15/06/2018
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £26 to £32 per hour Benefits: working Hours/Daily Pay
- Location: London,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-SL
- Posted: 2018-06-15 14:20:16 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Care assistants needed in Felixstowe, Suffolk
- URGENT Carer, Health Care Assistant needed in Tetbury, Gloucester!
- Care assistant needed in West Molesey, Surrey
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Somerset
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Southampton
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Northwest London
- Care Assistant and Care Support Workers required in Tregony, Cornwall
- Care Assistant and Care Support Workers Needed in Bath, Wiltshire
- Care assistants needed in West London
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Northwood
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed Urgently in Ruislip
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Uxbridge
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Hayes
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in West Drayton
- Carers, Health care assistants and Care Support Workers needed in Oxford
- Care assistants needed in Graves End, Kent
- Carer, Care support Workers and HCA's needed in Bristol
- Band 5 & Band 6 Community Nurses needed Urgently
- Carers, Support workers and HCA's needed in Manchester
- Carers, support workers and HCA's Needed in Cheshire