Care assistants needed in Dunmow
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers to work with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located in and around Dunmow.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical Dunmow as a Healthcare Assistant then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant
The Support worker / Healthcare assistant will be expected to help and assist the team with day to day routines including personal care and feeding.
The Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker must have at least 6 months experience in care and be have lots of compassion.
Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker will help with the day-to-day care
Healthcare Assistants / Support Worker are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
If you would like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives, this could be the ideal job for you.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in care are essential to apply for this role.
As a Healthcare Assistant and support worker, you would work under the supervision of Nursing staff along with lots of other Healthcare Assistants.
Your duties could include:
• helping patients to wash, shower or dress
• serving food or helping people eat
• making and changing beds
• turning patients who are confined to bed to avoid pressure sores
• talking to patients to help them feel less anxious
• helping patients to move around if they find it difficult
• giving out and collecting bedpans, and helping patients to the toilet
• making sure the ward or patient’s homes are tidy
• keeping supplies and equipment in order
Your day-to-day work may include using mobility aids and equipment to help lift and move patients.
In hospitals you may also escort patients between departments.
With experience, you may be involved in induction training for new healthcare assistants.
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre,
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we do not bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 09/07/2018
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £10 to £12 per hour Benefits: working Hours/Daily Pay
- Location: Great Dunmow,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-DM
- Posted: 2018-07-09 15:41:24 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Care assistants needed in Felixstowe, Suffolk
- URGENT Carer, Health Care Assistant needed in Tetbury, Gloucester!
- Care assistant needed in West Molesey, Surrey
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Somerset
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Southampton
- Endoscopy Nurses needed in Northwest London
- Care Assistant and Care Support Workers required in Tregony, Cornwall
- Care Assistant and Care Support Workers Needed in Bath, Wiltshire
- Care assistants needed in West London
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Northwood
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed Urgently in Ruislip
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Uxbridge
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in Hayes
- Care Assistants and Support Workers needed in West Drayton
- Carers, Health care assistants and Care Support Workers needed in Oxford
- Care assistants needed in Graves End, Kent
- Carer, Care support Workers and HCA's needed in Bristol
- Band 5 & Band 6 Community Nurses needed Urgently
- Carers, Support workers and HCA's needed in Manchester
- Carers, support workers and HCA's Needed in Cheshire