Senior Analyst - CRM
Senior Analyst - CRM | Competitive Salary, Private healthcare, relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Senior CRM Analyst for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful Senior Analyst will join a group of dynamic people and report s to the Head of CRM.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be to deal with prime stakeholders and use you analytical skills to get the best results.
Senior CRM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses
- Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis.
- Define hypothesis/null hypotheses to be tested
- Senior stakeholder management
- Gain agreement and support for analytical approaches and solutions amongst business stakeholders
- Analytics across all digital brands
- Help to shape the direction and Alignment of Analytics across the company, supporting the Heads of BI and analytics management team
- Use control groups and confidence testing to deliver new cause and effect insights.
- Develop high standards that are sold in and used across BI
- Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
- Use abstract thinking and problem solving skills to identify business opportunities and pinpoint problems
- Report on historical factsOperations Administrator the Candidate
Senior CRM Analyst will have:
- Experienced Analyst with excellent skills in Excel and have experience of using some other analytical packages, for example; KMIME, Statistica, R, SAS Miner or SAS enterprise guide
- Good understanding of business process within online gaming
- Strong understanding and experience working with of transactional data sets as well as data set such site and click stream analytics with billions of data records
- Demonstrate Analytical Leadership skills
- Strong application of descriptive analytics and statistical techniques
- Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and articulate complex domain areas to senior
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Gaming , Online Gaming , CRM , Analyst , BI , Customer Relationship Management
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- Change Analyst
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst
- Back-end Product Manager