Brand and Production Manager
Brand and Production Manager | Competitive Salary, Private Healthcare, Relocation covered, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Brand and Production Manager to join an International Company with offices in Gibraltar.
The Brand and Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the company Brand is faithfully represented across all channels and in all scenarios.
Brand and Production Manager Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for bringing new starters into the company brand world and ensuring that existing colleagues are given periodic refreshers on creative execution and tone of voice
- Acting as a gatekeeper between planning and creative execution to ensure that all outputs are on brand from a creative and tonal perspective, including appropriate use of imagery, fonts, typography and tone of voice
- Working closely with the creative department as owner of the current company Brand Guidelines and Tone of Voice, ensuring that we remain true to our core principles in all outputs
- Responsible for the development of a suite of video content and associated dynamic assets to ensure that our CRM execution is always underpinned with the most relevant and engaging expressions of our product and feature portfolio
- Be aware of and understand appropriate legislation for relevant media channels e.g.
Gambling Commission, Advertising Standards Authority and Senet Group to help ensure all activity is fully compliant
Brand and Production Manager Executive Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in brand management and campaign planning
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers Creative with eye for design
- Robust internal stakeholder management capabilities
- Highly organised and experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in sport and an understanding of betting & gaming will be an advantage
Please get in touch for the full job specification!
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- Change Analyst
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst
- Back-end Product Manager