Account Manager | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Account Manager to join a high profile and fast growing company in Malta.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
Relocation assistance is available for candidates in the UK / EU.
As an Account Manager, you will be focusing on key accounts/high-value customers with strategic growth opportunities.
You will also support the team in general with responsibilities such as training/coaching Account Managers, helping on team-wide administrative tasks and various other tasks to help secure a top motivated and high performing Account Management team
Main Responsibilities In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned key customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI's for each of your accounts.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
- Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments, knowledge workshops etc.
- We are looking for you with around 5 years of B2B direct client Sales and/ or Account Management experience.
- Proven capabilities to successfully managed accounts, build strong, and profitable client relations within the technology industry, this is in an international environment.
- Experience from B2B Sales and/or Account Management within a rapid growth company, the gaming sector, or B2C casino Operator is considered as an advantage.
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a holistic view on strategic & tactical activities.
- You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI.
- You are a highly professional individual, with solid commercial leadership, and economical mind-set.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude.
- You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously.
- To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- PPC Executive (Senior)
- Change Analyst
- AML Analyst
- CASS Officer
- QA Automation Tester (Digital)
- Management Accountant
- Accountant (Senior)
- Compliance Administrator
- Python Web Developer
- Front End Web Developer
- CRM and Email Campaign Manager
- Software Engineer - API (NodeJs)
- UX Designer
- DevOps Engineer
- UI Developer - Digital Marketing
- FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
- Software Testers / QA Testers
- Analytics Manager
- Back-end Product Manager
- Investment Analyst