Commis Chef Rosette
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for all budding chefs!!
I am looking for a Commis Chef to join a stunning hotel/restaurant based in North Yorkshire which currently holds 3AA rosettes.
As a commis chef is the first rung of the ladder to becoming a great chef.
In most kitchens, a commis will do food preparation work and basic cooking under the supervision of a chef de partie.
The main focus of this role is to learn as much as possible to help give you the best chance of having a great career.
This is a great role to help your team work skills as you will have to communicate with everyone.
You can expect friendship and banter whilst doing some great food.
In return for your hard-work and dedication you will receive a competitive salary and first training to kick start your career!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, hit apply as the client are looking to interview and appoint ASAP
More Jobs from The Recruitment Crowd
- Field Care Supervisor
- Business Development Manager - Northern England
- Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
- Customer Data Execs - Leeds Centre
- Sous Chef
- Head Housekeeper
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Spa Therapist
- Spa Receptionist
- Commis Sommelier
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Bar Supervisor
- Vice President - Hardware Engineering
- Head Chef
- .Net Develop - New Product Development
- C#, MVC Developer - Exposure to Core/React
- .Net Developer - Digital / SaaS - C#, MVC, Core
- Restaurant Manager
- Robotics Engineer