Head of VIP (Bingo)
Head of VIP (Bingo) | Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits | Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Head of VIP (Bingo) for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The Head of VIP (Bingo) will be responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of key KPI´s from our clients VIP players.
Encompassing approximately 50% of the Bingo´s budgeted revenue.
Our client has a large team of talented VIP executives who converse with our clients Bingo players 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Head of VIP (Bingo) Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business to ensure VIP focus.
Key department interaction with CRM, Customer service, Transactional service, RG and customer review.
- Full commercial awareness of all processes and procedures which involve VIP customers (Always being aware of needs) including RG, Source of Funds, inbound and outbound contacts methods CRM and segmentation.
- Head up the VIP Management team to influence player activity with a view to increase revenue and player retention, providing feedback, identify what nurtures existing players and optimising VIP activity to deliver a competitive programme.
- Responsibility and delivery of the VIP Segmentation process and upgrade / downgrade process, working closely with VIP analysts.
- Providing the full hospitality calendar and the responsibility for the processes involved both pre, during and post event.
- Ownership of the VIP promotions calendar working closely with Brand team to fully integrate the Marketing Plan.
- You need to be a strategic and inspiring leader that provides leadership and direction to the team.
- You will need to be a leader that that mentors and develops the team by providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting.
Performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulation and legislation.
Head of VIP (Bingo) Requirements:
- Demonstrate previous leadership experience in a similar role / environment.
- Experience of delivering clear financial KPIS and budget management.
- High interest and good all round knowledge of the Bingo market.
- A good understanding of the gambling industry and hold a strong insight into gaming player behaviour.
- Possess an energetic approach and be prepared to work as required to get the VIP scheme to where our client wants it to be.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- Change Analyst
- Payroll Executive
- Personal Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Collections Negotiator – Debt Management
- Audit Trainee
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Content Operations Manager
- Gaming Analyst
- AML Analyst
- Corporate Tax Manager
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
- Accounts Assistant - Client Technician
- Management Accountant
- Broker Assistant
- Senior Casino CRM Lead
- Back-End Business Analyst
- Back-end Product Manager