Chef de Partie
An awesome Chef de Partie opportunity has just comes up for a fantastic location in Surrey!
The role will involve working in their stunning fine dining restaurant, producing fresh, seasonal food where the produce where possible is sourced from local suppliers.
They are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment, a desire to learn and develop their skills!
In return for your hard-work and passion, you'll receive a salary of £22,000 + tronc, work no more than 2 late shifts a week...striking that lovely work life balance!
If this appeals to you, hit apply as the client are looking to interview and appoint ASAP
More Jobs from The Recruitment Crowd
- Field Care Supervisor
- Business Development Manager - Northern England
- Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
- Customer Data Execs - Leeds Centre
- Sous Chef
- Head Housekeeper
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Spa Therapist
- Spa Receptionist
- Commis Sommelier
- Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Bar Supervisor
- Vice President - Hardware Engineering
- Head Chef
- .Net Develop - New Product Development
- C#, MVC Developer - Exposure to Core/React
- .Net Developer - Digital / SaaS - C#, MVC, Core
- Restaurant Manager
- Robotics Engineer