Our client is a leading provider within their field.
With International operations across a multi-sector capacity.
Due to expansion, they are searching for an Operations Manager on a full time and permanent basis.
This position is on a shift basis on a 24/7 period.
If you are comfortable working shift work, then please do continue reading!
Full management of the Training and Quality Support strategy within the Centre.
Development of the Centre’s business strategy on a year by year basis.
As the Operations Manager, in order to meet the above objectives, your responsibilities are as follows:
Collaborate with the Project Delivery team to ensure that service delivery and SLA’s are consistently met.
Full supervision over all team leaders and to develop the Management and Agent team training.
Management of vendor relationships including shared service functions including IT and workforce Management.
Evaluate and monitor existing reports and metrics to ensure that the business objectives are met.
Conducting monthly reviews and meetings to ensure operation objectives are being made.
Managing and monitoring staffing levels and measure this against the quality assurance.
As well as creating plans, you will be implementing planning strategy for the Service Centre.
The successful candidate for the Operations Manager will need to have the following:
Minimum 2 years operations management experience within a Contact Centre.
Minimum 3 years Customer Engagement planning experience.
Full proficiency of using all MS office applications.
Previous experience of Project delivery planning and KPI Management
Client and Vendor relationship Management experience.
Previous experience of strategy planning within a Service or Contact Centre.
For further info, please apply directly or get in touch.
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- French Content Writer - Dublin - €28K
- German Content Writer - Dublin - €30K
- French HR Recruitment Admin - €26k - Dublin
- Dutch HR Recruitment Admin - €27.5k - Dublin
- Spanish Team Leader - €35-36k - Dublin
- German HR Recruitment Admin - €28k - Dublin
- German Customer Service - Malta - €21-25k + relo
- Danish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23K
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent in Malta
- Dutch Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23k - €29k
- French Customer Service Associate - Dublin - €29-32K
- Swedish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23k - €29k
- German Customer Support Agent - Malta - €20k - €25k
- French Customer Service Associate - Dublin - €28K
- German Travel Executive - Dublin - €30K
- Swedish Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- German Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- Dutch Banking Support Analyst in Malta €20-22k +relo
- German Online Verification Analyst Malta to €25k base
- Risk & Fraud Analyst, €22-24k, Malta