Specialist Team Leader
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Specialist Team Leader to join a multi-sector, serviced business within their Central Service Division.
This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis.
Management the Employee Relationship Specialist department.
Directing the team to meet their overall SLA’s set on a day to day basis.
As the Specialist Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following:
Managing multiple employee relation caseloads on behalf of external clients.
Producing reports around Case data, gathered from your team.
- Implementing training processes for internal team for the overall development of team performances.
Review and analysis of trends within Employee relations sector.
Review and monitor existing Employee relations policies and ensure this is communicated to your team consistently.
Collaborate with other Managers of any high risk cases that need to be resolved immediately.
Review overall quality assurance of support team to ensure that Cases are managed correctly.
Hold daily/Weekly meetings to ensure that service delivery and quality assurance is up to the required standards.
The successful candidate for the Specialist Team Leader will need to have the following competences:
Previous experience in Employee relations is essential.
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- French Content Writer - Dublin - €28K
- German Content Writer - Dublin - €30K
- French HR Recruitment Admin - €26k - Dublin
- Dutch HR Recruitment Admin - €27.5k - Dublin
- Spanish Team Leader - €35-36k - Dublin
- German HR Recruitment Admin - €28k - Dublin
- German Customer Service - Malta - €21-25k + relo
- Danish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23K
- Norwegian Customer Support Agent in Malta
- Dutch Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23k - €29k
- French Customer Service Associate - Dublin - €29-32K
- Swedish Customer Support Agent - Malta - €23k - €29k
- German Customer Support Agent - Malta - €20k - €25k
- French Customer Service Associate - Dublin - €28K
- German Travel Executive - Dublin - €30K
- Swedish Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- German Customer Support Agent - €22k - Malta
- Dutch Banking Support Analyst in Malta €20-22k +relo
- German Online Verification Analyst Malta to €25k base
- Risk & Fraud Analyst, €22-24k, Malta