Nurses needed Urgently in Gravesend
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of RGN Band 5 and Band 6 Nurses located in Kent for a Nursing Home.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a RGN Band 5 and Band 6 Nurse, in Kent, Then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within the county of Kent.
The Nurses will be expected to help and support the rest of the team with day-to-day duties and report to the Team Leader.
The Nurses must have a degree in nursing and have a valid NMC Pin.
You will be required to accept responsibility, with support and direction to effectively manage a client caseload with associated specialist support needs.
To ensure that appropriate and up-to-date client records/files and computer information system is maintained and kept with due regard to confidentiality.
To act in accordance with NMC registration requirements and Code of Conduct for exercising accountability and professional practice.
To provide professional nursing assessments to support the commissioning process in line with care management and continuing care.
To undertake clinical procedures appropriate to client care and maintain clinical competency through regular updates.
With support and direction, be responsible for co-coordinating an agreed care plan and, where appropriate, to implement and evaluate agreed action, including direct work with some users.
This Job will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Specialist wards and the shifts you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
What Sirona Medical need from you:
- NMC in date and valid pin
- Experience working as a Nurse with minimum 1 year
- Enhanced DBS and on update service
- Minimum 3 year references
- Full NHS compliance requirements.
(We will help you to become fully NHS compliant before commencing work)
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre,
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 12/09/2018
- Rate: £30000 to £40000 per annum Benefits: working Hours/Daily P
- Location: Gravesend,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-61
- Posted: 2018-09-12 17:01:26 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Support workers needed in Great Dunmow
- Care assistants needed in Winsley, Bath
- Care assistants needed in Chippenham
- Care assistants needed in Manchester
- Domestic Assistant ( Cleaner ) needed in Hertfordshire
- Care assistant needed in Lowestoft
- Carers needed in Salisbury
- Nurses needed Urgently in Dartford
- Care Assistants needed in Eastbourne
- Apprentice Recruitment Support Officer required in Harlow, Essex
- MSK - Band 6 Musculoskeletal Part Time Locum Worker Required
- SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED - ESSEX
- Healthcare assistants needed Urgently in Cumbria
- Care assistants and Support workers needed in Shrewsbury
- Care assistants needed in Lincolnshire
- care assistants *urgently needed*
- care assistants urgently needed
- Care assistants needed in Orpington
- Care assistants needed in Tonbridge
- Care assistants needed in Chatham