Sales Order Processor
Do you have excellent Sales Order Processor knowledge and strong customer relationship skills? Have you got experience within a manufacturing sales admin environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Order Processor who is; self-motivated, organised and able to work in a very busy environment without making mistakes!
Based in Salford Quays we are looking to recruit a professional customer support person who has experience of processing manufacturing orders onto a system and ensuring that client communication is maintained and logged accurately.
This is initially a two month temp role that could lead to longer or a permanent position, but this cannot be guaranteed.
You will be providing support to the sales function as well as consistently meeting customer demand for order placement and completion.
Part of the role will involve handling large volumes of incoming calls/emails and processing these orders and ensure that relevant purchase order numbers are lodged so that once goods are sent, cash can be collected.
You would be using the company CRM system to update relevant information and enter new accounts as well as update existing ones.
There is lots of interaction with many departments within the business including: shipping, logistics, technical, sales, operations as well as external customers
Your accuracy, ability to collect payments from customers, customer interaction and organisational capabilities are all essential to this role.
We are looking for someone with experience of:
* Sales order processing within a manufacturing environment
* Dealing with a demanding workload
* Good geographical knowledge of the UK
* Excellent at resolving customer issues
* Can make sound customer related decisions
* Able to respond quickly to need and demand
This is a very busy, diverse work environment and it is very unlikely you will ever get a chance to be bored! With this in mind we need someone who is happy to be kept busy, can work to speed, is good with customers, can work effectively in a team, has excellent communication skills, has initiative and preferably has a sales admin office background or experience of processing orders within a manufacturing environment.
In return our client can offer a decent hourly rate (equivalent to circa £21k) and the possibility of it becoming a permanent role.
Immediate start available for the right person.
Contact Sharon Seville on: 0161 359 3111 for more information, quoting reference number 9050 or email your CV using the link.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS' ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: 2 months +
- Rate: 10 Per Hour
- Location: Salford Quays, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: F1rst Commercial Recruitment
- Contact: Sharon Seville
- Tel: 0161 359 3111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SSSOP9050
- Posted: 2018-11-09 19:03:14 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commercial Recruitment
More Jobs from F1rst Commercial Recruitment
- Marketing/Bid coordination Exec
- Sales Support Co-ordinator
- Desk based Building Surveyor/Technician
- Customer Service Make-Up Advisor
- Legal & Compliance Administrator
- Insolvency Administrator
- Insolvency Case Administrator
- Insolvency Administrator
- Customer Service Call Centre Trainer
- Executive PA
- Company Accountant
- Call Centre Supervisor
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Product Manager (Technical)
- Part Time Evenings/Weekends Call Centre
- Claims Handler
- Switchboard/Customer Service