Payroll Team Leader
Payroll Team Leader
Salary: 28.000£ - 30.000£
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a Payroll Team Leader to join a multi-sector, serviced business.
This opportunity is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Our client is a leading global outsourcer within a multi sector capacity and is in partnership with a Public Services Provider.
The Payroll Team Leader will be responsible of offering payroll support to internal and external clients and to process payrolls in a precise and time efficient way.
- Managing a team of 8 people while processing a high volume of payrolls.
- Using all services including journals, report production, import and export etc.
in order to run payrolls in an efficient way.
- Deliver payrolls in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful candidate for the Payroll Team Leader position will have the following competences:
- Ability to work under pressure especially when meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organisation skills with an eye for details.
- Able to show flexibility when needed.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in running a high volume payroll.
- Deep knowledge of PAYE legislation.
- Experience in working with pensions, including Auto-Enrolment
- Desirable knowledge of SAP
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Acquisitions and TUPE transfer.
- Real Time Information (RTI)
- Excellent written skills.
- Desirable knowledge of Irish Payroll.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Marcus at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application
- Start: 14/11/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £28000 to £30000 per annum
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: BeesWax Europe
- Contact: Marcus Ghamari
- Tel: +442034684181
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH10153
- Posted: 2018-11-14 14:15:38 -
- View all Jobs from BeesWax Europe
More Jobs from BeesWax Europe
- Dutch/Flemish Online Marketing Analyst - Dublin - €24K
- Danish Online Marketing Analyst - Dublin - €24.3K
- Norwegian Online Marketing Analyst - Dublin - €24.3K
- Finnish Online Marketing Analyst - Dublin - €24.3K
- Italian/English PA - Dublin - €45K
- Czech Online Marketing Analyst - Dublin - €23.5K
- Corporate Business Development, Dublin 18 €42k + bonus
- Marketing Executive - Content, Social & Website, Dublin 18 €50k
- German Service Desk - Leipzig - €20-24K
- German Quality Associate - Dresden - €30K
- German Recruiter - Leipzig - €30-32K
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Cork - €45K
- German HR Customer Service - Lodz - 5500pln
- English Team Lead - Dublin - €28-32K (6 Month)
- Business & Market Intelligence Analyst - Dublin 18
- Italian Tender & Bids Specialist - Milan - €35K
- Swedish Customer Support Team Leader - Malta - €26-33k
- Dutch Localisation Translator - Amsterdam
- Credit Controller
- Payroll Advisor