RGN's Worcestershire Days and Nights
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Registered Band 5 General Nurses to work Days/Nights with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located in Worcesershire.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Registered Band 5 General Nurse then please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within an NHS hospital in Worcesershire on a variety of wards.
The Registered general Nurses will be expected to help and support the rest of the team with day to day duties and report to the Matron/Head Nurse.
The Registered general Nurses must have a degree in Nursing and minimum 1 years solid experience on general wards either NHS or Private.
The particular Nursing role is for a variety of wards dependent on the requirement of the hospital.
Registered general Nurses are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
The wards will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Specialist wards and the shifts you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
What Sirona Medical need from you:
- NMC in date and valid pin
- Experience working as a Nurse with minimum 1 year
- Enhanced DBS and on update service
- Minimum 3 year references
- Full NHS compliance requirements.
( we will help you to become fully NHS compliant before commencing work)
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre,
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 09/01/2019
- Rate: £18.5 to £32.5 per hour Benefits: Long term block bookings
- Location: Reading,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Laura Stewart
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Wor - 1
- Posted: 2019-01-09 16:02:51 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Care Workers and Support Workers required in Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Care worker needed in Biggleswade.
- Care Workers needed in North Weald!
- Care workers needed in Hoddesdon!
- Care Support Workers Needed in Harlow!
- Registered general Nurses needed in Dudley West Midlands
- Stansted Airport Area - Care Workers Required ASAP
- Support Workers needed in Hertfordshire
- Support Workers Needed Full Time in Bushey, Hertfordshire
- Hospital Healthcare Assistants Needed In Cambridge/Peterborough
- Care and Support Workers needed in Hertfordshire
- Care Worker Required in Harlow, Essex
- Surrey Care Assistants/ Support Worker/HCA's/ Healthcare Assistants
- Care assistants needed in Hertfordshire (Care certificate essential)
- Care assistants needed in St Albans
- Care assistants needed in Stevenage
- Care assistants needed in Watford
- Care assistants needed in Hemel Hempstead
- Care assistants needed in Dunmow
- Care assistants Needed in Hertfordshire